Since 1983 Lancaster Archery Supply has been assisting dealers and archers of all skill levels with technical expertise advice and knowledge to find the quality gear and coaching they need to succeed in this sport. Whether it's in the backyard, on the tournament stage, or in the woods.
- Longer Six Bridge riser and enhanced limb geometry create a fast, stable, and accurate shooting platform
- Featuring wide torsionally rigid limbs and new riser with upgraded stabilizer bushings for better connection and added strength
- New S.A.S. Silent Connect System allows for attachment of Mathews haul line or other mathews accesories (Sold separately)
- Switchweight modules allow you to change peak draw weights, draw length and let off
- Modules are easy to change without the need for a bow press
- Zero T axle system allows for precise cam adjustments for ultimate tunability and better down range accuracy
- Engage grip provides consistent hand placement, and comfortable for all shooters regardless of hand size
- 3D dampening system along with Enhanced Harmonic Stabilizer eliminates all felt vibration for a smooth shot
- Integrated dovetail Ultrarest mount allows for the addition of a QAD rest withouth the standard mounting bolt (rest sold separately)
- Axle-to-axle: 31.5"
- Brace height: 6"
- Let-off: 80 % or 85 %
- Speed: 343 fps (IBO)
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Draw length: 26.5"-31"
- Peak weight: 60, 65, 70, & 75 lb
- Available in RH & LH
- Colors available: Realtree Edge, Stone, Black, Sitka Elevated II*, Sitka Sub-alpine*, UA Forest*, UA Barren* and New Green Ambush*